14K or 18K Gold Diamond Small Tennis Bracelet 2 ct 4-prong setting, Lab Grown
The gold diamond small tennis bracelet is handcrafted in 14K or 18K yellow, rose, or white gold, and round, brilliant-cut white lab grown diamonds. A beautiful bracelet with timeless appeal that can be worn anywhere. It makes the perfect gift for yourself or someone you love, because diamonds are always forever.
- 14K or 18K gold
- 2 ct diamonds (7 inch length, varies with length of bracelet)
- 89 white diamonds (7 inch length, varies with length of bracelet)
- D-E-F color diamonds lab grown
- Diamond clarity is VVS-VS
- Secure insert clasp with link for safety, diamonds continuous on clasp
- Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold and White Gold
- Made with love in Los Angeles
- Complimentary gift wrapping provided
Also available with custom design of your choice. Most custom small tennis bracelets can be fabricated within 2-3 days, with the longest time period 3 weeks.
Our lab grown diamonds are the answer when you want a completely sustainable product. They are less expensive than mined diamond. These diamonds termed "identical" to mined diamonds, right down to the chemical structure. The only difference is their origin.
Our designer first made a pair for herself as a test. Our customers have been requesting lab grown diamonds for quite some time. Our designer has spent time researching the entire process and quality--she loves them so much, she has created an entire lab grown collection.
Lab-grown diamonds are a very good price, costing 20-40% less than mined diamonds. They are sparkling diamonds that adhere to the highest quality standards of color, clarity, cut and carat.